WHO ME? A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER? Part 2
This blog is a continuation of our “Who Me? A Social Media Manager” blog series.
We started with the “What” and now we discuss the “why” of engaging the services of a social media manager.
WHAT CAN A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER DO FOR YOU?
1. Create a social media strategy for your brand or business. In collaboration with the business owner, the social media manager can help refine your marketing and social media activities, guiding you to what will be the best approach for your brand.
2. Save you Time. Over and over again, we hear of experts saying that time is an important resource. If you are not into the finer details of scheduling posts, creating posts, fine-tuning images and you find those taxing activities, then hand it over to your social media manager who can do it for you.
3. Moderate your social media platforms. Some social media platforms have high demand for interaction with customers. As a social media manager, this person can manage your customer inquiries or handle comments and feedback so that you do not have to worry about those.
4. Social Media advertising. Your social media manager can also look after your social media advertising from creation, execution and monitoring. Just set a budget for your ads and your social media manager will see through the entire process.
5. Reconnaissance. Your social media manager can also help look into your competition or where you sit in your industry and use this intel to help you fine tune your business activities so you can play fair in terms of your social media activities and ways of engaging with customers.
There are other ways by which your social media manager can help your business but these are just the common tasks that they can do for you. Try it out and see how it goes. You may end up being more in control with the support of your social media manager.